Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Back from Maine...

We got back from Maine on Sunday. We had a nice visit with my son Andy and his wife Becky. My Grandson and Granddaughter were baptized Sunday. It was a very nice service but the grandkid's weren't thrilled having water poured on them. I posted pictures of my grandkid's FYI.
Well back to photography. I lost another lens cover. I should buy them by the gross. hmm... Still working on my web site. Its coming along OK but preparing all the photos is taking a long time. I'm hoping to do some astrophotography this weekend as well as taking some 4 of July fireworks photos. Does anyone have any suggestions on photographing fireworks? Well the boss is calling I got to get to work around the house, so I will continue Later...
Clear Sky's Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Homeland Security Live Alert

CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
free web hit counter
free invisible web counter