Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Starting from the beginning again! :>(

Well my HD is really dead. I just installed a 160GB HD and it works fine. Now the hard part, trying to install all the software and reinstalling all my photos.
Well tomorrow my wife JoAnn and I will be going north to Sugar Hill, NH to photograph the Lupines. Got a new tripod for Father's Day. It real cool lighter than my old one, has a quick release feature. (Use to change cameras on the tripod quickly) We'll be trying it out tomorrow. We will be meeting friends of ours Merlin and Dee. Merlin is professional photographs and has published in many magazines and shows. He will be giving me some tips on flower photography. I'll post a few photos that were taken. Well... till tomorrow. Clear Skys Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Homeland Security Live Alert

CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
free web hit counter
free invisible web counter