Thursday, June 24, 2004

A great day at Sugar Hill...

We arrived at Sugar Hill late morning and had breakfast at Pollys Pancake House. Merlin and Dee come here every year for breakfast and to photograph the Lupine's. The Lupine's were still in bloom and we spent hours getting great pictures. Merlin had his 4x5 Camera with him. Being the professional that he is, he searched for the best location and waited for the light to be just right. He only took 4 shots the whole day, but they were great, as usual. As for my self, I shot over 150 pictures with about 6 photo's worth printing. All my photos were digital RAW format. I'll post some.
After our trip I had to get back to setting up the new Hard Drive. What a pain...
Clear Sky's Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Homeland Security Live Alert

CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
free web hit counter
free invisible web counter