Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Turkey anyone...

     Well today we had a little excitement in our back yard.    A wild turkey was chased into the yard by a silver fox.  The turkey turned around pecking at the fox.  The fox turned tail and ran back into the woods.   She stayed in the open for a long time.  In the mean time I got my camera and was able to take a couple pictures.  I will post one.
     I haven't had a chance to use my new lens yet.  Joann and I went out today scouting some scenic spots for future use.  We found several good spots with easy access.  I'll be watching these spots for photo ops.  Well thats it till next time... Smile  :>)  and Clear Sky's
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Homeland Security Live Alert

CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
free web hit counter
free invisible web counter